Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Blessings

Here are some Christmas Blessings to decorate the sweet holidays I wish you enjoyed, with your family and friends. Click here or on the preview to download the kit.

I want to thank you all for the wonderful year and all the love you gave me. You are all very special for me, my dear special friends. You are true treasures, who have filled my life with joy and magic.


I wish this new year all your hopes and dreams come true. I wish your lives are full of peace and happiness, and I sincerely hope to be able to give back all the love, the joy and the magic you give me everyday.


Thank youuu, thank you, thank you!!!


I love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Christmas post on Jan. 01, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

Merci